Contact GTRE For Current Pricing and Turbine Options. Prices Change Daily Due To New Zealand Dollar to US Dollar Exchange Rates.
The PowerSpout PLT is a Pelton turbine which on a suitable site can produce up to 1.6kW 24/7, 365 days a year. If a larger output is required you can stack units to generate over 16kW on the same penstock and power cable.
- Static head range: 3 to 130m (10 – 430 feet)
- Dynamic head range: 3 to 160m (10 – 525 feet)
- Maximum flow/turbine: 8-10 l/s (130 – 160 gpm)
- Minimum flow/turbine: 0.05 l/s (0.8 gpm) at maximum head
- Dimensions: 470 x 400 x 430 mm (18.5 x 15.7 x 17 inches)
- Maximum power: 1200W (Standard) or 1600W (HP)
- Common version available PLT 14/28/40/56/80/170/200/350 (the number refers to the operating voltage Vo, the runaway Voc can be 3 x higher)
- Maximum current rating 32 amp (optional upgrade to 50 amp possible for PLT14 or PLT28 turbines)
Orders will be accepted only on advice of the saved calculation file number and the model of the PWM or MPPT regulator or grid-tied inverter you are connecting to. This information you must enter in the comment box at checkout to avoid delays in processing your order.
Refer to PowerSpout Document Index Links for a complete index of documents.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.